Skip to content
- I have taught in public and private Christian schools for 34 years, and have been tutoring math for 39 years.
- I graduated from UCIrvine with a Mathematics and a Social Science degree. I received my California teaching credential from CSULB. I earned my Master’s in Education from CSUSB, with a concentration in Middle School Education. I am certified in Computer Technology through UCI. I am ACSI Certified.
- I have been teaching junior high math since 1986; it is truly my passion!
- I have been married to my husband for 29 years. He is an Electrical Engineer for Raytheon.
- I have raised 3 kids: Eric (26) graduated Texas A&M in Civil Engineer and is a 2nd Lieutenant in the US Army Corp of Engineer Reserves; Kiersten (24) attended Univ of Montana Western and is currently working on her certification for training service dogs in CA, and Kendall (19) attends CU Boulder.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection